• Welcome To My Blog

    3rd Anivesarry 2013 Wizard Theme.

  • Learn Wikpedia from Mods

    New Feature.Learn wikipedia and get info from Mods. Much easy,faster and flexible

  • Direct Downloadable Files

    Easy,Fast, and More quality and perfomance. Direct downloadable files without any advertisement or code cache and slow download for non premium account

  • No Such Advertisement

    No Advertisement or adfly for links downloads.Get more perfomance for website without adsense

  • More Social Sharing

    Easy,Fast, and More sociality and sharing. Get connect with facebook ,twitter,youtube,digg,thumblr and more into my blogger

  • Be A Follower and Get Suscribe

    Easy,Fast, and More Suscription review. Follow button at the footer and get more new mods update by suscription

Saturday 9 July 2011

Gta SA mod upload by me



Check my new account at gtagaming.com
I have upload my mod there.
Links : http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/author/113832

2 comments:

giotto said...

hey you can rig the model (ped or skin) to gta sa I want to rig because i have problem (can't select skin)
and you can rip or extract model from ps2 game i want model kamen rider v1 ,v2 and human from and agito human from (choichi)

100nadzmi said...

No i still learning how to rigging. And the model i extract is from kamen rider climax hero ooo (wii)game not ps2. Its difficult to extract model from ps2 game. thought my cpu is slow lol

Post a Comment

My Youtube

Followers

Total Pageviews

Google Rank Checker
what is my ip address?

My Facebook Profile

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Twitter

Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!